This is one of my favorite pasta salads. Perfect for a picnic lunch (we especially like it when we’re rock climbing).
- ½ box penne pasta boiled and drained
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, diced
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
Boil pasta, and rinse with cold water.
Mix the dressing: mayo, dijon, sour cream, vinegar and spices. Pour the dressing over the other ingredients in a large bowl and mix. Chill in fridge for 1 hour before serving.
One thought on “Curry Chicken Pasta Salad”
Reblogged this on mamabatesmotel.